National Anthem, Pledge and School Song
- Students who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge. Students will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Students must stand at attention throughout the flag raising ceremony.
- Students must sing the National Anthem and school song with pride.
We Respect Ourselves
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed. Students are to wear school uniform on days without CCA or PE/PAL lessons.
- School shoes must be completely black and worn with a pair of black school socks.
- All students must be neatly groomed. All male students must be clean shaven, and no wearing of beards and moustache.
We Respect One Another
- Students are to respect one another at all times. There shall be no acts of bullying including verbal, physical and cyber bullying.
- Students are to respect the teachers at all times. Students are expected to greet teachers and follow instructions given.
We Respect This Place
- Students are to consume food and drinks at the canteen only.
- Students are to return the used utensils to the respective collection point after meals.
- Students are to care for the school environment and school property.
- All students must assemble at the respective venues for the Flag Raising Ceremony at 7.30 a.m. Students arriving after 7.30 a.m. will be deemed as late.
- A student who is absent from school must submit a letter of excuse or Medical Certificate to the Form Teacher upon his/her return.
- A student who is absent from CCA or remedial/ supplementary/enrichment lessons must submit a letter of excuse or Medical Certificate to the teacher-in-charge.
- All students are expected to attend school during term time. Permission to take leave from school during term time will only be granted by the Principal upon advance notice and for appropriate reasons.
- Upon arrival in school, students are not allowed to leave school without permission.
- Students attending remedial/ supplementary/enrichment lessons or CCA are not allowed to leave the school without informing the teacher-in-charge.
- Students who wish to leave school during school hours must provide a letter of excuse from their parents/guardians.
- In case of an emergency when a student has to leave the school, he/she can only do so if he/she is accompanied by a parent/guardian who will sign him/her out at the General Office.
- Students who are sick during school hours and have to leave the school can only do so if he/she is accompanied by a parent/guardian who will sign him/her out at the General Office.
- Students equipped with mobile learning devices are to use these devices for learning purposes only. Activities such as gaming, watching of YouTube videos for leisure are prohibited.